On March 29th, 2018 The Graduate Architecture students from Wentworth Institute of Technology and Law Students from Northeastern University School of Law collaborated to developing and install several design intervention ideas focused on the Housing Court experience at the Brooke Courthouse.
The design interventions included:
- Increased signage for Housing Court resources/locations
- Addition of a digital clock above the information desk
- Addition of a divider in the Housing Court Clerk’s Office seating area
- Adding distance between the Lawyer for a Day tables for tenants and landlords
- Addition of booth-like areas for Lawyer for a Day participants to meet with individuals
- Addition of curtain dividers in the general bench seating areas